Sleepless Ramblings and Fingers


I haven’t written in a long time, and honestly, I don’t have a great excuse.  I’ve just been busy with a lot of work and writing, and I honestly don’t have the initiative to blog very often.  I’m doing it now just to talk about this new album thing that I have.  You could get it, if you want.


Also, I just realized I have callouses from playing ukulele.  It’s odd, but I’m almost proud of that fact.  I like that I care about something so much that I play it enough that it has physically changed me.  Does that make sense?  I’ve never really had that feeling before.  But I like that I have something that I can just go to when I’m upset and I know it will make me feel better.  I like having a thing. 

That is my blog entry for today.
I should probably sleep more.

[rockets&dinosaurs]

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-decorating for Finals

Oh, hi there!