Re-decorating for Finals

When I'm stressed (like I am right now for finals), I usually want to bake or make crafts.  From reading Katie's blog to de-stress, I've been dying to decorate my walls.  Unfortunately, my walls look like this:
My roommate's walls, however, look like this:
We've both been really stressed lately, so I wanted to do something that would make her smile.  I've had these magazines since I went home for Thanksgiving break, and I figured it was time to do something with them.
 After about an hour of furious snipping,

And pausing to sniff the perfume samples,


I had a huge pile of scraps.

But also, a huge pile of hearts!
 I used sticky tack to stick the hearts to her wall,
And made a pretty pattern!
Now when she looks up from her bed, she'll have something pretty to look at and will remember how much I love her.  (:
 I even had enough hearts left over to do the wall above my bed!
 Now it'll always look like I'm dreaming of love.
What do you do to de-stress?  How do you decorate?  What are your favourite crafts?

Comments

  1. Wow, that's so pretty and creative! I usually play songs on my guitar/ukulele to de-stress. It usually works. :)
    I'm a stinky decorator. But collages are fun to make and put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that's an awesome idea for decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, hi there!