Wishlist

Amazon has this nifty new toolbar that lets you add things from all over the web to your amazon.com wishlist.  First off, I think this is amazing, as I can finally legitimately add Ryan Gosling to my wishlist.  It does, however, make me drool every time I look at the site.  There are a lot of things to lust after, and I feel hopeful that I'm on Hannukah Harry's nice list.  Aside from world peace and chocolate that makes you lose weight, here's what's on my wishlist this year.

Schrodinger's Kittens by John Gribbin, How to Teach Physics to Your Dog by Chad Orzel, and The Drunkard's Walk by Leonard Mlodinow
Despite recently becoming a humanities major, I still love science and mathematics.  I am especially geeky when it comes to physics.  Despite my less-than-stellar grade in the course in high school, it was one of the best classes I ever took, and I am still trying to teach myself quantum physics.

Moleskine City Notebook: New York and Moleskine Music Notebook
I will freely admit that I have a bit of a Moleskine addiction.  I recently purchased the Moleskine City Notebook: Boston, and I am completely in love with it.  I even made a video featuring it.  My friend John recently received the music notebook and is in love with it.  It has staff paper, blank pages, spaces for favourite lyrics, places to put concert tickets.  Perfect for a music lover like me.

Heart Punch and Star Punch from Martha Stewart
After cutting out hundreds of hearts for these posts, I recognize the value of a good paper punch.  I had mixed feelings about Martha growing up (mostly because my mom usually wanted to watch her show when I wanted cartoons), but if I'm going to continue this Katie-inspired decorating kick, I'll have to submit to the Martha magic.

Across the Universe by Beth Revis and Divergent by Veronica Roth
After my video and blog post about curing your post-Hunger Games Depression, I got some really great suggestions from viewers about dystopians I might enjoy.  These are definitely next on my to-read pile.

What's on your Christmas/Hanukah/any day wishlist?  Let me know!

Comments

  1. I now want all of the Moleskine notebooks. Thanks, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total Moleskine junky. I cannot resist spinning the rack and buying something every time I come within arm's reach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Re-decorating for Finals

Oh, hi there!