Re-decorating, Continued

I've been making paper snowflakes while I study, and most of them have hearts to match the hearts on the walls.
This leaves me with piles and piles and piles of adorable little paper hearts without a home, and I can't bear to waste them.
I got this adorable yarn on (where else) Etsy a few months ago, and I haven't had much to do with it,
 so I attached the hearts to different lengths of string
 and hung them over my pillow!  Aren't they cute?
And the snowflakes look so pretty on our window.  (:  We haven't gotten any snow yet, so these will have to do for now.
 I also put paper hearts on my friend Emily's wall today to de-stress after my chemistry final!  Isn't she the cutest?
Emily's bed is right on the other side of the wall from mine, and we knock back and forth to each other.  We have a secret code.

Did you ever have secret codes when you were little?  Do you have any now?  Tell me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-decorating for Finals

Oh, hi there!