Music and Things

Most of you know that I am now in the middle of the monstrosity known as NaNoWriMo.  I'm keeping up pretty well, and I'm actually really into my story, which is nice.  A huge part of my writing is music, so I figured I'd put some of the songs in my playlist here.  Enjoy!

NB: I'm a big believer in the order mattering for mixes, but I haven't made my official NaNo mix.  These songs are in no particular order.

"If We Can Land a Man On the Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart" (Beulah)
"Wishing Well" (The Airborne Toxic Event)
"Loneliest Generation" (Harper Blynn)
"All is Love" (Karen O. & The Kids)
"Turn Off Your Phone" (Andy Glover)
"I'm Right Here" (Mike Lombardo)
"The Debt" (Julia Nunes)
"Blue Eyes" (Mika)
"Drop Down" (Mike Falzone)
"Around You" (Sherwood)
"Roll Away Your Stone" (Mumford and Sons)
"This is Why We Fight" (The Decemberists)
"Ivy and Gold" (Bombay Bicycle Club)
"Hannah" (Freelance Whales"
"Hang Me Up To Dry" (Cold War Kids)
"Australia" (Shins)
"He Plans Houses Like Trees" (Driftless Pony Club)
"Tree Hugger" (Kimya Dawson)
"When You're Around" (Lizzie Radio)

I'll make an updated list when I finish. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-decorating for Finals

Oh, hi there!